Buy Your Oahu Home With Ease
Why you should hire an agent when buying a home
For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make.
There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home.
To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it's important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert with years of experience in the local real estate market.
As your agent, Scott’s focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price.
- As a buyer, you don't pay him anything, but he’s there to represent your best interest.
- As your agent he has a deep understanding of the Oahu market and the buying process. He'll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise.
- Having him work on your behalf allows you to focus on your day-to-day life while he works on your behalf so you don’t miss an opportunity.
After the first meeting, Scott will enter your criteria into his
Custom Home-Hunter Program
- Every day, the computer will search and cross-match your criteria with ALL available homes on the market.
- You’ll receive ADVANCED email notice, (with complete information and pictures) of ALL homes that match your home-buying criteria.
- When you find a home you want to view, simply call him.
Here’s Great Advantages for You!
- You hear about ALL new listings BEFORE other buyers, so you won’t miss anything. It goes without saying that if you could find and make an offer on your dream home before other buyers even know that it is on the market, you would have a pretty good chance of not only getting it, but for the price you want. Like they say, the early bird gets the worm.
- YOU WON’T WASTE YOUR TIME looking at homes that DON’T interest you. (You pick out the homes you want to see not us.) This is just another reason why buyers love Scott’s system. Because you receive information on a timely basis, you are able to pick the homes that interest you, and drive-by to see if you want to take the next step of actually viewing them. In other words, he won’t waste your time looking at homes that don’t interest you.
- You are NOT PRESSURED by real estate agents. (It’s up to you to call me when you find a home you want to view).
- I will then book appointments to view those houses at a time that's convenient for you.
"Scott Sakata’s House-Hunting Service Was Invaluable in Helping Us Find a Home in a different Market.”
“We live in California and by receiving weekly and sometimes daily reports on homes that matched our criteria,
we were able to find our second home without physically having to be there until we found something that we were interested in.
It was a great time saver. Scott was always willing to get us more information on our choices or to help us if we were just
looking for suggestions. We highly recommend this great system to anyone who is looking for a home.”
~Denise B. & Kim J. (3 properties purchased on Oahu)
“At first we thought Realtors were in it only for the money and not the clients happiness, but you were the opposite!
We thought it would be hard purchasing a home but you eased the process and eliminated most of our stress!
You made the process of buying a home real easy for us! You worked around our schedules,
catered to our wants when helping us search for a place and you made us feel comfortable while working with you.
We didn’t feel overwhelmed whatsoever through the entire process of buying thanks to you!
Above all you were very easy to build a relationship with, very caring!
If you are looking for an easy way to buy a home, Scott is your man! Scott is a kind and very helpful person.
He strives to satisfy his clients and works very hard to find the right home for them.
He’s very caring and treats you like a friend rather than a client which makes you feel more comfortable working with him.
Thank you Scott for all your help, you’re the best!”
~Deven & Adriana M.
Let Scott help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process.
Feel free to call or e-mail him with any questions you may have at any time.
Free Report for Home Buyers: How to Avoid Paying Too Much, get it here.