ATTENTION: All Veterans and Active Duty Personnel
Get all the facts about your VA Home Loan benefit:
- 10 Things Most Don’t Know About VA Home Loans
- 5 Steps To Getting a VA Home Loan
- Build wealth through your VA home loan benefit
Watch this VA Home Loan seminar presented by Tony Dias who has been educating Veterans since 2008.
As of January 1, 2020 the VA has changed its loan limit to NO LIMIT!
With full entitlement intact, Lenders will have different requirements on their loan limits based on your FICO score. Aligned Mortgage, has a minimum credit score of 640 if your loan amount is below the Hawaii Loan Limit of $765,600. Anything over that is on a case by case basis.
Download the seminar handout here
And the Oahu Historical Prices chart here
Items needed to get you pre-approved for a loan:
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- DD-214 (if discharged from the service)
- W-2 (last 2 yrs)
- Pay Stubs of LES (2 months)
- Bank Statements (2 months)
- Tax Returns (2 yrs)
- Bankruptcy Documents (if applicable)
- Divorce Decree (if paying child support)
*Seminar was recorded in January 2013. Some figures and numbers may have changed since then but the concepts are mostly the same. Please email Scott for any specific questions you may have.
Contact Scott and ask him about his VA Home Loan $500 closing cost credit when you close your loan with Aligned Mortgage.
Call him at 808-228-4916 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org